Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - Who is commercetools?
Techday's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Commercetools is a leading headless commerce platform based on a modern architecture principle called MACH.
What is MACH, and what does commercetools offer? To find out, we chatted to commercetools territory director Joshua Emblin and account executive Sophie Stephanetti.
In this video Josh and Sophie cover:
- An overview of the company
- What makes commercetools special from product and corporate perspectives
- The company's biggest developments in the last couple of years
- Commerce trends in the A/NZ market
- Key takeaways from commercetools' journey from startup to grownup to a unicorn
Watch the video below.